If you want to flatten out all those stubborn wrinkles on your clothes, especially those that are too delicate to handle, you need a non-stick steam iron to keep it in the best condition. One of the steam irons you can find on the market is the T-fal FV44955 Ultraglide that showcases a non-stick ceramic soleplate. This material prevents the fabric from damages and burns. It also has microholes that provide even distribution of steam all over the fabric.
With its ergonomic handle and Easycord exit system with a long cord, ironing becomes more convenient as it keeps the cord out of the way while you move or glide the iron. You can also fill the water inlet which is larger and doesn’t require frequent refills. And if you leave it inactive for 30 seconds, it has an auto-off safety feature that prevents overheating and other damages.
- Designed with the non-stick ceramic soleplate
- This steam iron has microholes that provide even distribution of steam
- Has an Easycord exit system and long cord for easy ironing and storage
- Has a water inlet for better steaming
- Shuts off automatically after 30 sec
- Ultraglide CERAMIC soleplate with lifetime warranty; Scratch resistant and nonstick for better glide, easier ironing and optimal ironing durability
- 1725 Watts of power for a powerful burst of steam (100-gram/min)
- Easy cord exit system keeps the cord out of the way when ironing and prevents from re-wrinkling already-ironed fabrics
- 3-way auto-off feature will shut off after 30sec of inactivity if left on its soleplate or tipped over on its side and 8min on the heel
- Dual self-cleaning technology with the calc-recollecting valve and integrated anti-scale system and Anti-drip system; Extra Long Cord of 12 ft.