For all those timeless and effortless ironing, Rowenta DW8080 can be your next option. Apart from its elegant highly polished stainless-steel soleplate, it has over 400 microholes that provide even distribution of heat and steam. The precision tip, microholes, and stainless steel soleplate all jive in to deliver smooth and easy ironing when you glide the iron on all types of fabric.
Unlike the other models, this steam iron features steam options such as variable-steam, cool-mist-spray options, and burst-of-steam. This steam iron also has an option for vertical steaming if you need to iron hanging garments. It is crafted with an extra-large water reservoir that doesn’t require too many refills. It has an anti-drip and self-clean system that make the steam iron very durable and reliable for many years to come.
- Highly polished stainless-steel soleplate with precision tip
- Has over microholes for even distribution of heat
- Crafted with steam options for better production of steam
- Has an extra-large water reservoir for fewer refills
- Has an anti-drip and self-clean system
- Shuts off after 8 minutes when left vertical and 30 seconds when horizontal/ tipped over
- 1700-watt professional-grade steam iron with full metal shield and 3-way automatic shut-off
- Highly polished stainless-steel soleplate with precision tip and 400+ micro holes for thorough steam distribution
- Variable-steam, burst-of-steam, and cool-mist-spray options; vertical steam for hanging garments
- Anti-drip and self-clean systems; extra-large 12.7-ounce water tank; works with regular tap water
- Comfort-grip handle; 7-foot cord with 360-degree pivot; made in Germany; 1-year warranty