If you’re looking for another steam iron that you glide and maneuver with ease, you can for the Black Decker IR40V. It is crafted with a Smart Steam technology that regulates the amount of steam according to the temperature setting that results in an optimal level of heat. It helps prevent burns and damages on the fabric while keeping it free from wrinkles and creases.
You won’t have to worry if you leave it on for a few seconds. It is engineered with a motion-sensitive technology that automatically shuts the iron off when the iron is left inactive on its soleplate, heel, or one side. This safety feature prevents overheating and further accidents. The pivoting cord, however, lets you iron with ease while getting the cord out of the way.
Another impressive feature is the fabric guide. Every type of fabric has a particular treatment that if not properly applied, it may result in damages or worse, burns. With its TrueGlide non-stick plate and ergonomic handle, you can glide smoothly and easily on all types of fabric.
- Has a fabric guide that helps you with the amount of heat or steam you should use
- Designed with an auto-off feature that shuts the iron off when inactive
- Has an anti-drip to prevent water dripping
- Designed with a pivoting cord that keeps the cord out of the way
- Has a TrueGlide non-stick soleplate for easy and smooth ironing
- Comes with adjustable temperature settings
- Lightweight and travel-friendly