The next on our list is another e
ntry from Black Decker. This classic steam iron showcases everything you need for a smooth glide and easy maneuver on your clothes and fabric. It is built with an aluminum soleplate for enhanced durability that you can use for many years to come. As it is non-stick, it guarantees quick and easy glide to remove all the wrinkles and creases on the fabric.
If you need an optimal steam, this iron also comes with 7 temperature settings that you can adjust according to the heat or steam you need. You can also use it for dry ironing, especially on delicate types of fabric. You just have to turn it off and glide smoothly on the fabric. And if it is left unattended, it automatically shuts off to avoid damages, overheating, and other accidents.
- Classic design
- Non-stick aluminum soleplate for a smooth glide and easy maneuver
- Removes the wrinkles and creases on the fabric easily
- It comes with 7 temperature settings for optimal heat
- Can also be used for dry ironing
- Automatically shuts off when left unattended
- Easy Glide - The aluminum soleplate is built to last, with a smooth, nonstick finish that glides over all fabric types to quickly remove wrinkles A special groove near the tip of the soleplate lets you navigate easily around buttons and collars
- Steam or Dry Ironing - Switch on the steam setting to help iron out tough wrinkles, or turn it off when dry ironing delicate fabrics
- Anti-Drip - The iron is engineered to prevent dripping by closely regulating water temperatures
- 7 Temperature Settings - The intuitive temperature dial and fabric guide make it easy to get the perfect heat setting based on fabric type Plus, the dedicated "OFF" button provides convenient peace of mind
- Automatic Shutoff - For added peace of mind, the iron shuts off when left unattended for 30 seconds on its side or soleplate, and after 8 minutes on the heel rest Plus, a power indicator light tells you when the iron is plugged in